Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Carlos
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
Sep 28, 2023
Time
19:01
Proofs
https://imgur.com/CilNKmY

Princev55

Player
Player
Hello Sir I got Banned for 10 Days For GEN 3.1 and GEN 3.2 on this Forum..............I was saying those words to my family members But by mistake, I typed it in Li non-RP chat .........its not disrespect of anyone but it's just a joking conversation between me and my friend .....my only mistake was that I typed it in LI non-RP chat instead of Family chat......So he thought that I was saying those words to him and he uploaded it on a forum and I got banned for 10 Days....In the proof that he provided, you can clearly see that I also apologized for it and said that it was wrong chat after that happened. I am really sorry for it. I play Grand RP by following all rules and regulations every time. But the first time this happened with me because i was in a hurry. Please forgive me. I promise this won't happen again. Please unban me otherwise I will lose my 4M Bunker, all 3 houses, business and all other stuff. Here's Proof where I said "say sorry wrong chat".

Venom Sah

A thug is someone who stands on his own
Player
He Didn't do that on purpose ADMINS. It was a by mistake msg written in LI NON RP and He did accept his Mistake and also asked forgiveness immediately, as you can see in POV. We are the family members having fun in chats and it happened quickly. Please Unban him or He will Lose everything Items in House Warehouse, 4m bunker everything. We hope a positive response from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom