Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rule 6.3 and 1.3 | ID : 314570 and 293523

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny_Spooky

Player
Player
HI Team,

2 of our family members both are brothers, have cleared the family vehicles of a lot of items.
1 has already left the family with all the milk from the family cowshed business in his personal vehicle.
Could you kindly investigate and do the needful.
I have attached the logs as proof also do check if they have transferred any items between them or to others.

Thanks
Danny Spooky
Family : Spooky Inc.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
HI Team,

2 of our family members both are brothers, have cleared the family vehicles of a lot of items.
1 has already left the family with all the milk from the family cowshed business in his personal vehicle.
Could you kindly investigate and do the needful.
I have attached the logs as proof also do check if they have transferred any items between them or to others.

Thanks
Danny Spooky
Family : Spooky Inc.
Check all the personal logs too of family members, and the money transactions between all the fam members in last one or two month.
And check all logs who took what, don't go aimlessly

Martin Parker

Player
Player
Robbert i liked the way u took out those animals skins too 🤣 ( 3 each) looks like too desperate to rob dannys items , and just like ur name u are indeed a robber have little shame on ur self too robbing from that person who helped u soo much …don’t worry i have a nice screenshot of urs too ….ill post them if admins ask…
And yeah what u were saying in it?
That admins cant track those items ?? Umm u will find out in few hrs i guess😉

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
Robbert i liked the way u took out those animals skins too 🤣 ( 3 each) looks like too desperate to rob dannys items , and just like ur name u are indeed a robber have little shame on ur self too robbing from that person who helped u soo much …don’t worry i have a nice screenshot of urs too ….ill post them if admins ask…
And yeah what u were saying in it?
That admins cant track those items ?? Umm u will find out in few hrs i guess😉
Then ask for those things too that ur friend is asking for 50 percent of the items from the person who took it
And look who is speaking
And u need a good doctor too in irl, because of your week eyesight that ur written information and information in uploaded screenshot can't match, go for a mental therapy too because u can't remember who put down the helping hand first, just laying down and commenting is a lot easier for people like u

Last edited:

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
Then ask for those things too that ur friend is asking for 50 percent of the items from the person who took it
And look who is speaking
And u need a good doctor too in irl, because of your week eyesight that ur written information and information in uploaded screenshot can't match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom