Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Shelbyy
Suspect ID
118568, 89301, 16409
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2023
Time of violation
19:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RU9giOFVXAQ

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
When the person shooting my men, as you can see, it does not appear above the health bar. As can be seen after the person shooting 2-3 times, it can be seen above the health bar. apart from that, there is no situation where you can ask for pov, about 5 people are shooting you. other than that it was a nice illegal redux didnt show vest.when you die, you can see everywhere without calling an ambulance(bug abuse).

Last edited:

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID: 16409 and 118568 to provide POV of the same situation
(You have 6 hours to do so)

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org
Mr.Admin, we have already transmitted the povs from the perspectives you have already asked for and it is clear that there is a bug in the game of the opposite player in both perspectives. It is a bit strange to ask for povs from 3 people because of 1 person's game problem and to ask for a perspective from everyone, everything is available in my and my other player's pov record.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player

Reviewed

Thread reviewed
(Nothing suspecious detected, it was visual bug)

ID: 16409 will get a punishment for Event Rule 1.7
(All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom