Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
13:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7cQX1UuThVk?t=57

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
I can take responsibility of everyone in that car, I was driving it and forgot about that rule. Sorry for the rule break. Give me the blunt of the punishment due to the fact that it was my decision to drive there, my choice, and my idea.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I can take responsibility of everyone in that car, I was driving it and forgot about that rule. Sorry for the rule break. Give me the blunt of the punishment due to the fact that it was my decision to drive there, my choice, and my idea.
I respect that a man who can take the blame, But unfortunately all of you pulled the triggers even though you where informed of the rule break.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
In my honest opinion the Ballas organization leadership has proven they are not fit to run. Mistake after mistake is costing a lot of people their time and resources. I really hope the Admins see this and realize it is a major problem.
"A alot of people their time and resources" cost them a max of 3k for a rental lmfao, You are really reaching that hard man kinda sad. Guns are armour nothing on this server. My guy don't understand a simple mistake. Also this was a organised raid on FZ (Your HQ). When legal orgs raid illegal gangs HQ they can kill on their spawn.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
"A alot of people their time and resources" cost them a max of 3k for a rental lmfao, You are really reaching that hard man kinda sad. Guns are armour nothing on this server. My guy don't understand a simple mistake. Also this was a organised raid on FZ (Your HQ). When legal orgs raid illegal gangs HQ they can kill on their spawn.
There are no objectives for you at our barracks which are in fact on the furthest side of the base from where you were killing guys who were just standing there waiting for people. This was a raid on FZ, not a raid on our HQ. Our HQ is our barracks.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
In my honest opinion the Ballas organization leadership has proven they are not fit to run. Mistake after mistake is costing a lot of people their time and resources. I really hope the Admins see this and realize it is a major problem.
you know what, that is genuinely the funniest thing I've heard and the most hypocritical thing I've heard from you.

I don't think you're in any posistion to comment yourself when you and your faction clearly break just as many rules. You just simply don't know what it's like to have every other group pile on you and want you to disband, seems like LSPD also wants to be one of those groups now that gets groups disbanded because they don't fit the "LSPD Criteria" of a gang

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
I mean I wasn't informed on the rule break I was actually informed by a admin that Zancudo is free range and shooting their armory isn't bad.
so did you forget about the rule like you said on your first reply or were you not informed and actually informed that shooting into armory isnt bad?

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
There are no objectives for you at our barracks which are in fact on the furthest side of the base from where you were killing guys who were just standing there waiting for people. This was a raid on FZ, not a raid on our HQ. Our HQ is our barracks.
FZ in a whole is your HQ. Doesn't matter where about you are we are raiding your HQ.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
FZ in a whole is your HQ. Doesn't matter where about you are we are raiding your HQ.
so if im in my hq i should be able to use all the weapons available, vehicles and buildings right? but we have restrictions to a point we can only use part of the arsenal (cant use half the weapons in armory, cant use 3/4 vehicles and cant use roofs) we have and you want to talk about the whole base being HQ? everyone at the barracks didnt shoot at you guys and tried running to you guys to tell you that yall cant fight in barracks, and i even said it 3 times in pov but yall hopped out and opened fire. there has to be a limit especially since if we get finished theres a chance we spawn at the medbay in the barracks. and if clowns like yall are running around shooting what do we do? we literally spawn right there lmao

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
To be honest, I do agree with the gangs on this one. The whole base is our HQ and they should be allowed to prevent us from coming on duty. If we want to stop this I think those people should be on duty before the raid happens. I also do not see a specific rule against doing this, NG is not listed as a green zone. I think this shouldn't be punished in any way.

Ofcourse we can have a discussion about fairplay, but thats not what this thread it about.

Disclaimer: This post is written on personal title and contains my personal opinion, not my NG vision.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
To be honest, I do agree with the gangs on this one. The whole base is our HQ and they should be allowed to prevent us from coming on duty. If we want to stop this I those people should be on duty before the raid happens. I also do not see a specific rule against doing this, NG is not listed as a green zone. I think this shouldn't be punished in any way.

Ofcourse we can have a discussion about fairplay, but thats not what this thread it about.

Disclaimer: This post is written on personal title and contains my personal opinion, not my NG vision.
As a gang, we are raiding the whole hq and in the title, you said it's your hq I don't know whats the issue

When FIB raid gang its ok to kill to cuff them when flying to the city how is this fare then

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
As a gang, we are raiding the whole hq and in the title, you said it's your hq I don't know whats the issue

When FIB raid gang its ok to kill to cuff them when flying to the city how is this fare then
In case you didn't realise, my post is defending the gang position in this matter. OOC wise I think the game would be more fun for both parties if you guys don't attack the barracks, but as my post says, I think no rule gets broken if you do so.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
so if im in my hq i should be able to use all the weapons available, vehicles and buildings right? but we have restrictions to a point we can only use part of the arsenal (cant use half the weapons in armory, cant use 3/4 vehicles and cant use roofs) we have and you want to talk about the whole base being HQ? everyone at the barracks didnt shoot at you guys and tried running to you guys to tell you that yall cant fight in barracks, and i even said it 3 times in pov but yall hopped out and opened fire. there has to be a limit especially since if we get finished theres a chance we spawn at the medbay in the barracks. and if clowns like yall are running around shooting what do we do? we literally spawn right there lmao
If its done against legal orgs its not allowed but it is against illegal? If Legal ORGs raid out HQ they can kill, raid and arrest on our spawn.

David Barnes

Player
Player
To be honest, I do agree with the gangs on this one. The whole base is our HQ and they should be allowed to prevent us from coming on duty. If we want to stop this I think those people should be on duty before the raid happens. I also do not see a specific rule against doing this, NG is not listed as a green zone. I think this shouldn't be punished in any way.

Maybe they should make it more specific in the rules then, I wouldn't mind not being able to shoot into the barracks.

It's just that in this case Joey actually confirmed it with an admin and the admin said it was okay to attack the barracks.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Maybe they should make it more specific in the rules then, I wouldn't mind not being able to shoot into the barracks.

It's just that in this case Joey actually confirmed it with an admin and the admin said it was okay to attack the barracks.
I completely agree with this. This is exactly my point. Rules need to be specified and not be grey.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
I completely agree with this. This is exactly my point. Rules need to be specified and not be grey.
Then I think we can all agree the best point moving forward is clarification and agreement between admins if gangs are allowed to push us back at barracks or not. I'll gladly agree on any response as long as everyone is in unison on it. Because we weren't prepared to get pushed back at our barracks either and you guys were given different instructions. So I guess no one is to blame here. Hopefully admins can clarify and come to an agreement. GreyAsh DaveBarnes Ethan Shaw Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom