Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Greedy moneymurderr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2023
Time of violation
12:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phTt0hp7T5M

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player

anyone just doing combat log there doing got any trouble their robbing any people clearly it's C to on their the are not red zone how they are its Rob before we are not get any trouble on me to why I am leaving its real to odd it's real to power cut

what is talking while date before I am continuously talking before it's called talking while dead

check logs on my which time I am leaving before which time I am logging IC

cemre

Player
Player
Self report + deceiving admins

You provided a cropped video ( deceiving admin ) from where ur following him and killed many of ppls around without demands ( RDM )
Also are u trying to rob him outside getto ? ( Fail Rp ? )
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS STOP THIS YOU ARE ANNOYING

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Self report + deceiving admins

You provided a cropped video ( deceiving admin ) from where ur following him and killed many of ppls around without demands ( RDM )
Also are u trying to rob him outside getto ? ( Fail Rp ? )
listen you have nothing to do with this, if he can prove why he CL then its all good,

gEm

nope
Player
before after I am die to which time before I am logging duration timing admin check logs
Well first of all, he wasnt trying to rob or anything as he didnt said anything about what to do with the id 62286 after he was killed, Plus matter of fact, he cannot leave the game that quick without closing Rage Mp, also u cannot leave the game when ur just killed as its counted as Cl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom