Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Warrior
Administrators nickname
shay wraith
Date
Oct 2, 2023
Time
12:25
Proofs
-

Sam nut

Player
Player
i will try to explain what happed as much as i can. so i was on my way to LSPD hq and i hear gun shoots and i see guy killing another person on roof i thought it was only 1 guy getting killed on roof and decided to go put my uniform on and come back as fast as passible to get the guy if cant at least pick the guy up but when i look down there was a lot of people dead after that i decided to not let the guy who did that go and opened fire and killed him and after that i was going to lspd hq to put my uniform on and come back with more units and investigate the situation but got sent to demorgen and took 2 warning GR 6.4 and DM is the punishment correct ?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
In complains as proves are accepted POVs only this clearly is explained in rules of complains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom