Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Krooz
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Feb 11, 2022
Time
08:30
Proofs
gta5grand.com/forum/threads/49817/

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
in thread where i mix i aint get that for what i punished , if it deep sense of observation the the guy is also mix that about armor

gta5grand.com/forum/threads/49817/

Darren Miller

Player
Player
you can be heard in the pov saying ''bro ye just shoot shoot its a green zone'' the area you are in is an unscripted green zone i would consider this mixing due to the fact your bringing ooc (mentioning the green zone) info in to an ic situation​

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
then what should i say for green zone?
hows it became mix,if it so deep , then why dont you mute that guy who post pov, at early time hes with FL,

and hes also tell that about vest " vest are not allowed for informal" if its an rp he how to tell that vest not work there or somthing like that

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
and the right situation is hes not stop his car when they ask for pullover that what he talkin about in pov

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Green zone could be called ICly as Public / Business place - green zone is completely OOC term which does not exit in IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom