Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
10:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFkJ5ShByY

Itachi God

GOD
Player
In the POV you can clearly see that ID 11006 is shooting into our HQ.
Hello miss before reporting someone please check everything please don't spread hate with false reports

MY POV = Shooting form hq 2

in the video you can clearly see I was shooting at the car not the guy who was in the hq and the car was not in the so i was not shooting in the hq

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
wtf u see in this video time date so dont tell edit ohk
The POV has no audio, it's edited. Also, the report is very misleading as you can clearly see in Itachi's POV that he never shot into their HQ and using her point of view to try and report him for it. Seems like a very petty revenge report from someone who has been punished today for rulebreaks. Kinda mad that someone who is toxic and constantly breaks rules has an interview for leader

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
The POV has no audio, it's edited. Also, the report is very misleading as you can clearly see in Itachi's POV that he never shot into their HQ and using her point of view to try and report him for it. Seems like a very petty revenge report from someone who has been punished today for rulebreaks. Kinda mad that someone who is toxic and constantly breaks rules has an interview for leader
Hows it edited my playback wasnt recording audio?

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hows it edited my playback wasnt recording audio?

Or you deleted the audio to hide the fact you're in discord metagaming LOL

Also you're rather sad reaching for punishments.

Itachi reported your guys shooting from your HQ with his POV and it clearly shows him not shooting into your HQ.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Or you deleted the audio to hide the fact you're in discord metagaming LOL

Also you're rather sad reaching for punishments.

Itachi reported your guys shooting from your HQ with his POV and it clearly shows him not shooting into your HQ.
How am I metagaming if I'm running back into HQ??????????????????????????????????????

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
tell to itachi post full pov and definat alredy say sorry and itachi tell ohk no probleam

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
How am I metagaming if I'm running back into HQ??????????????????????????????????????

You deleted your audio from your clip to hide the fact you're in Discord to Metagame isn't that hard to understand really is it and people aint stupid

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
You deleted your audio from your clip to hide the fact you're in Discord to Metagame isn't that hard to understand really is it and people aint stupid
Bro she dosent speak to anyone, because ballas do it dosent mean we do it.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Bro she dosent speak to anyone, because ballas do it dosent mean we do it.

That's funny when she's posted clips before and it's been there. Also sus how it randomly picks and chooses when there's audio. I'm sure GEFORCE or whatever AMD equivalent is does that shit don't it. Also lol good one, love to see you prove that and report it if so. Obsessed is the word honestly.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include video evidence with sound

ID 27388 please include unedited video evidence. You have 12 hours to respond.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include video evidence with sound

ID 27388 please include unedited video evidence. You have 12 hours to respond.
Look at my pov i already posted that I was not shooting inside the hq

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Look at my pov i already posted that I was not shooting inside the hq
Itachi if u really wanna see what happened in real just share the complete POV. Dont try to manipulate admins and the thread which u created in that i apologized to u on spot and offered u heal and prior to all those thngs i saw ballas killing my people in hq. So just share the full pov that fight was not of 10 seconds it was like half an hour.
Zema if i share a pov of 10 sec where i didnt shoot in a 25 min fight. Does that mean i didnt shoot the whole 25 min.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Itachi if u really wanna see what happened in real just share the complete POV. Dont try to manipulate admins and the thread which u created in that i apologized to u on spot and offered u heal and prior to all those thngs i saw ballas killing my people in hq. So just share the full pov that fight was not of 10 seconds it was like half an hour.
Zema if i share a pov of 10 sec where i didnt shoot in a 25 min fight. Does that mean i didnt shoot the whole 25 min.
He sent the same POV that Sara sent to me. It is the exact time stamp, and it is clear that he is not shooting into HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom