Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bug abuse, mixing ID 148168, 103016, 215720

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willliam Aces
Suspect ID
148168 103016 215720
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2023
Time of violation
16:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ftvYmQ3JlyU

Mr Smile

Player
Player
They used a car that is fully bullet proof you cant shoot past the windows even if they are broken.
They also killed 2 ppl that was doing nothing and did not give demands before killing.
ID 103016 is mixing while i was saying that the car was bug abuse.

Hasoren Flex

Player
Player
They used a car that is fully bullet proof you cant shoot past the windows even if they are broken.
They also killed 2 ppl that was doing nothing and did not give demands before killing.
ID 103016 is mixing while i was saying that the car was bug abuse.
dude, when you die in the redux you use, it doesn't go black, you reveal yourself and you can be penalized for that dammmmnnn

Hasoren Flex

Player
Player

All my proof is here
buddy, you are doing meta gaming in your record and after killing the guys, you go out with the help of a car to the place where you can't get out in any way and you collect the panels, this is bug abuse, you and the guy who opened the forum for you will be penalized, as if you all have mistakes hahahaha lol

Hasoren Flex

Player
Player
admins, I think you should ask the friend who opened the form for the pov of that moment again because he was using illegal redux. that's why he removed the pov and is trying to close the forum. please try and give whatever punishment is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom