Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Armaan Sandhu
2. Your age- 18 (Have Proof)
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)- 10:00PM to 15:30PM (With Break)
5. Average online per day- 4 to 5 Hours
6. Your Discord- Who am I#9700
7. Your Nickname- Habibi Rich
8. Your ID- 6929
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section- State Curator

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- I want to become admin because of following reasons:
(a) I want to be a admin because I had experience all the organization and got mush experience as HC also.
(b) I also want to do some new things because I am bored to join again and again the same org.
(c) I also want to help other peoples as I see many citizens are new so they want help mostly so I will help them.

(d) I will help the org. leaders as curator I also played role as curator of SAHP in another RP server (Alone RP) currently I leave all RP servers.
2. What are your strengths?- I am good in Revolver fights and I am good in understanding something quickly and I am good to solve any situation quickly.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- Sometimes get game crash.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?- Yes, I am ready!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- Yes, I am ready!
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?- Electric cut

Best Regards From,
Habibi Rich

Ayden Cortez

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
On Consideration

Ayden Cortez

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
Rejected
Lack of trust due to lying about age and providing fake ID in the past

Status