Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harvey thrityone
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Sep 17, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Harvey thirtyone

Player
Player
In order to unban the account and avoid being banned again in accordance with General Rule 1.1, I opened this forum and reminded about the incident. My account number 48460 was stolen and I got it back 2 days ago thanks to a forum. The account of the person who stole the account has been banned. gr 1.1 Now I will log in to the account. gr 1.1 I don't want to be banned. So I opened the forum and asked for my account to be banned.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. No evidence provided that you made technical complaint about your account getting hacked which comes to conclusion that you shared it or otherwise provide to me evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom