Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Oct 10, 2023
Time
5:30 EST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/500065/#post-1820597

SleezyGames

Player
Player
As you can see on this forum post, I "Dale Opps" Most definitely did shoot and kill the attacker, HOWEVER I pulled up on the situation as he was killing my family member NouNou, If you were roleplaying a FAMILY, and you watched someone shoot your FAMILY MEMBER, Would you be sitting their giving the man demands if you had a gun?
If We cannot defend our family, why is it, if a cop responding to a global pulls up while im standing over a dead officer, they get out of the car and shoot?

Would it be more roleplay of officers to demand you drop your weapons after shooting at their fellow officers? No, that's how you get shot....

Me going up to a guy after watching him shoot my family member and saying "I give you 5 seconds to leave or I shoot you" Would be more unrealistic than getting out of the car and shooting him...
Also, Considering I pulled up while nounou was dieng, how do I know if he did or didn't have demands before hand?...
Also, the man in the video nounou used as evidence, started shooting me back, why didn't he get 2 counts of random deathmatch, if me shooting him without demands was random deathmatch? odd...

SleezyGames

Player
Player
I Also want to add, this was a Demorgan AND warning, the message didn't appear when I joined the server...

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Roleplay: to act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.

In a role play scenario as a crime family member, Would they watch their brother die in their own driveway and walk up to the man and kill him, OR would they walk up to the guy and start chatting with him about why he just did that?
Rules should not trump TRUE roleplay, yes it makes sense that it would rdm if i let him walk away, and then see him randomly on the street and shoot him...
But no Mafioso/kingpin/gangbanger/cartel member Is gonna let you gun down their boy in cold blood right infront of them, and come up to you and be like "I give you 5 seconds to leave"
If we cannot roleplay a simple driveby, yknow one of the most common things in any crime movie like ever, How could we ever actually roleplay ANYTHING successfully without breaking a rule? You can't... Because you can't roleplay a character this way. Roleplay is portraying a character, What character am i portraying if i walk up to someone who just shot my friend and start chatting him up? NONE BECAUSE NO CHARACTER EVER HAS EVER DONE THAT....
NO PERSON ASWELL... because this would be UNREALISTIC BEHAVIOR... you can send someone to demorgan for driving on the wrong side of the road, but we get demorgan for acting like a human and using emotion with our character? Cmon that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom