Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected PG, Fail RP. LSPD. 213097, 302176, 144474.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Blane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 6, 2023
Time of violation
14:08
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xhVNT3Rg6DcoB/d13376vcSkWA?invite=cr-MSw1bU4sMTk0MDgzMzA2LA

ReubenG07

Player
Player
I was in LSPD using the gym because they left the door open so i thought we could use it. The LSPD then told us to leave so I listened to their demand and when I left I went to get in the car and they tased me without warning.

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
I was in LSPD using the gym because they left the door open so i thought we could use it. The LSPD then told us to leave so I listened to their demand and when I left I went to get in the car and they tased me without warning.
I am not getting your point. IRL if you go into the station they will apply direct charges on you. And imagine in real life who tresspasses inside the station. Where is your brain cells? you are not following demands and then you cry here like a baby for Fail rp. They tried to stop you and the other person but no one stopped soo obviosly you were trying to escape and the tazed you. So whats wrong here?
Stop doing rp and just play forum forum.. easy right?

IKS

Player
Player
Hey btw i am 213097 and you did not show why you got arrested after you have got other charges and you did not get charged for breaking into a state facility because your lawyer got this charge dropped so there is no reason to make an report on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom