Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doberman Flex

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mirac
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hour
5. Your Discord: miracbutwestside
6. Your Nickname: Lionardo Kingsley
7. Your ID: 7280
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1.Me and my High Commands will select the who know the rules for dont break the any rule.I want to be best gang in city.Leos and other criminal organizations,will understand when i became the Leader of Vagos.In order to prevent the gang from being shut down quickly, we take the people who know the rules well. If anyone wants to come, we will teach them the rules if necessary.

2.2)I will make guarantee to capture and protect all grafiti location in ghetto.If i became the leader of vagos,we will rob all ammunation/store robbery in accomplished.We will attend all gang events with full number.We will need extra bullets and vests to go to events, and we will cover this with activities within the gang.

2.3)I want to create a gang that is more active than other gangs, participates in events in full numbers, gets along well with each other,who know the server and event rules.
My goals to bring this gang to the best places with people who have experience on the server, and at the same time, to fulfill this job without violating any rules.This creates a close friendship, and I predict that next time I apply for leadership there will be people standing behind me.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1)When I was the leader, if I saw someone in my gang breaking the rules, I would kick him out and add him to the blacklist.
3.2)I will try to choose good turfer and make 100% gang turf.
3.3)We try to take and protect all the sprays in the ghetto so that the people in the gang can make maximum profit.
3.4)To take control of the ghetto, we will patrol the ghetto and rob a lot of people.
3.5)I will choose the best high commanders and deputies for the best gang.
3.6)To participate in all events in a fair manner with full numbers.

What is my goals for Vagos:

-Rob the store and ammunation stores.
-Spray the all grafiti location for take maximum profits.
-Attend all events in full number.
-I will select best turfers for %100 turf.
-We take control the ghetto.
-Trying to be the best without breaking the rules while in the gang
-when i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it

Everyone in my gang,will show respect the other people,if i see the who the person dont show respect the other people i get kick him to organization.

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for VAGOS interview!

The interview will take place on Today, 08/10/2023, at 20:00 (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Contact Emad Pluxury, Fstoq DeArcy or Rohan Saturo on discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom