Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benji
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2023
Time of violation
14:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A6HslKRCB6o

Diego Gonzales

Player
Player
Ok so let me tell your rulebreaks Mg fear rp we told u 20 times pull over this not full pov I’m requesting full pov of him Ty and u will see what he did

Benji Washington

Player
Player
no one told me to pull over. requesting your pov. you also cannot pull me over using 2 cars 2 people lol.

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Diego Gonzales

Player
Player
no one told me to pull over. requesting your pov. you also cannot pull me over using 2 cars 2 people lol.

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN
Xd it’s not full PoV we started follow u from the mining

Diego Gonzales

Player
Player
First it’s not rob it’s debt collect so we don’t need cars or peoples second Its not my PoV I came to u when they gave u the demands so when we gave u demands we can shoot on u and third u can see at first vid we aiming gun to him and telling him when u patched up don’t move” and he started to run where is the fear rp here?

Benji Washington

Player
Player
coz i have to call admin. if you have problem for what I did. make your own forum. i have evidence against your group.

Koren Whitee

Player
Player
Nice Fear Rp

You Just see that you being Chase and you running, you dont Sacred?

Also Nice NONRP Driving. Your car driving on Hill?

Benji Washington

Player
Player
as i said. if you have problems for what I did make your own forum and give your pov with your comms in game.

MOTI777

Player
Player
as i said. if you have problems for what I did make your own forum and give your pov with your comms in game.
i dont need the admin can see it from your pov i will call it self report when we revived you told you dont move this is fair rp to

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 32438 two times for CR, 319624 and 168778 will be punished for CR
ID 47984 will be punished for FearRp
ID 32438 and 297055 will be punished for FailRp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom