Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yasu Mii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 9, 2023
Time of violation
20:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gTll5lPC1Ek

CarlWhite

Player
Player
bro he chased you and shoot you, you cant run out the getto you did fail RP brother

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
I go with my friends to take the debt from him, we tried to kill him (in ghetto) but he got out of the ghetto and I drove after him, I waited for my friends and then he got out of the car I told him that I was taking his debt, you can see everything in the video.

yasu mii

Player
Player
I go with my friends to take the debt from him, we tried to kill him (in ghetto) but he got out of the ghetto and I drove after him, I waited for my friends and then he got out of the car I told him that I was taking his debt, you can see everything in the video.
You never said that you are the debt collector or you are gonna collect my debt, you just came to me and collected the debt without doing the RP and thanks for the pov. Let the admin see METAGAMING + FAIL RP

mizu kim

Player
Player
Why are you trying to kill him when u can just do Rp as a debt collector.U need to do Rp that's why it's a hard job and more earning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom