Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
0:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ourpbr

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ID 1317is not wearing 51% of his gang's colour while being at a gang ghetto fight against FIB! you can clearly see all his other allies are using Balla's vehicles and colors but he is not. ALL IN PURPLE EXCEPT BARR
Hey fellow forum warrior, nice to see ya!

So, I checked with an admin after this and I am allowed to wear whatever I want when doing activities with family, which I was. Your POV shows nothing except all my other fellow family members and one purple car. Another thing is, I was in my own clothes in my own family car and shooting at you in the ghetto. Honestly very sad that you went straight to the forums and ooc about this. Unless you have any POV of anyone else there being in the balla gang fighting and not my family, then I am allowed to wear whatever I want, which I was wearing my family outfit.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The suspect wasn't seen doing any gang activity , it would have been a different story if he was robbing though .

CLOSED

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The suspect wasn't seen doing any gang activity , it would have been a different story if he was robbing though .

CLOSED
While this report is still open, would you mind giving us a rule clarification on what we can do as an unofficial org then? Will we get punished for robbing someone as an unofficial org using the rob ui for unoffical orgs? Would love to hear back from you as soon as possible to avoid any possible situations in the future.

Regards, Number one Forum Clapper.

Last edited:

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
While this report is still open, would you mind giving us a rule clarification on what we can do as an unofficial org then? Will we get punished for robbing someone as an unofficial org using the rob ui for unoffical orgs? Would love to hear back from you as soon as possible to avoid any possible situations in the future.

Regards, Number one Forum Clapper.
I forgot to lock and move it 😅

There will be a whole new set of rules coming out for Unofficial Org soon but until then , no you won't be punished for robbing as an unofficial org until you meet the basic requirements for robbing . Everybody participating in robbing as an unofficial org should be in the unofficial org , we cant be having a random Ballas member and 2 unofficial org member robbing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom