Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
1. Sanan M.
2. 23
3. Pacific Daylight Time + United States (I travel a lot in summer but have access to a gaming laptop)
4. Approximately 8 hours from 3 pm to 11 pm (I am applying because there was an announcement for admins that play late at night in the game and I play until reset)
5. 6-7 hours
6. Sanachi99
7. Sanachi Green
8. 51481
9. State preferably

1. The main reason of course is the fact that there are a lot of players who require help with things they don't know or understand yet, especially newer players. For example, when I first started playing over a year ago, I had a lot of trouble getting to understand the rules of RP since it was my first experience, but with the help of admins I realized what to do and not to do. I just want to be part of the crew that makes the game fun and a fair environment for everyone and to make sure that everyone gets a fair judgment based on their actions. It is important to also note that I want to be part of a community that is helping the RP environment and I think I can be of great use. I was a state lawyer at EN1 and have assisted a lot of vulnerable victims as well as not-so-vulnerable ones. I believe in the rule of law and I also believe that everyone has a right to equal representation the main reason I left the state job was that I had in real life things to concentrate on such as university final exams.

2. I am dedicated, logical, and consistent. It is obvious that a lot of people think of themselves as just but I truly make sure my judgment is not affected by any bias and I think that is an important quality for an admin. I am dedicated enough to make sure I do my duties on time and adequately to ensure that I help the RP environment as much as I can. Finally, I am very friendly and communicative as long as the other side is willing to do the same. I also know multiple languages: English (Fluent), Turkish (Fluent), Azeri (Fluent), Russian (Intermediate), and German (Intermediate). I know the RP rules very well since I played a lot in EN1 if given chance I can show that I can be a valuable member of admin team.

3. My biggest weakness I think is that I truly try to see the best in people. Of course in this case, where the rules are set and there is no wiggle room this won't matter much but still, I truly do not think there is an inherently bad person and I also believe in the fact that with the right approach, everyone can be educated to be a decent citizen of RP environment. This is not the case all the time and I do realize that.

4. I will be ready to leave RP life to help people.

5. I used to own businesses but I do not currently own one. I am ready!

6.At the moment I can be active as stated above, and that will be the case for the next 4-5 months at least.

Edward Pluxury

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom