Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Choo
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Oct 10, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/502304/

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Hello
I was banned for bug abuse and i dont understand why. I only did event rule 1.3 and i was in the event area before the event started wich u can see on my pov if u look closely u can see that the sound of the event starting comes just after i log into game and it was a fully accesable roof so to my knowledge its just event rule 1.3.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Here in this video wich i also posted in the thread u can see that i log into the game at 39 and event starts 40. I just started in zone. There was no bug abusing
In this picture admin even says that doing f1 and then starting in zone is not bug abuse. Just 1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
Here in this video wich i also posted in the thread u can see that i log into the game at 39 and event starts 40. I just started in zone. There was no bug abusing
In this picture admin even says that doing f1 and then starting in zone is not bug abuse. Just 1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min
screenshot of admin convo isnt his own evidence look at the chat

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Removed punishment this time as administrator gave wrong reply. Do not do this or will result in a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom