Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chris Jackson
Suspect ID
308 3156 41396 47518
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
7:51
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4tr640

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
In the POV, you can see I didn't crash into them or cause any harm to them as you can see. As far as ik they are allowed to open fire on state employees but I was off duty (I work in the LSPD). Even if they are allowed to open fire in ghetto area, they are still not allowed to CR me like that. Could someone please look into this matter.

Joga

Player
Player
Hey ID 308 here, I was driving fastly, tailing you, my intentions were not to crash and pit into you, I was experiencing some lag / desync issues which led me to lunge infront of you suddenly and crash into you (I was tp'd infront of you and I crashed into the pole).

I am sorry that I have car rammed you, that was not my intentions, I apologize for my mistake, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know.

Once again, I am sorry.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Hey ID 308 here, I was driving fastly, tailing you, my intentions were not to crash and pit into you, I was experiencing some lag / desync issues which led me to lunge infront of you suddenly and crash into you (I was tp'd infront of you and I crashed into the pole).

I am sorry that I have car rammed you, that was not my intentions, I apologize for my mistake, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know.

Once again, I am sorry.
Can you provide a POV of you lagging and tp'ing in front of me due to lag?

Joga

Player
Player
Can you provide a POV of you lagging and tp'ing in front of me due to lag?
Sorry I do not save POV when not asked, if you told me to during the situation, I would've 100% did, I have low space in my disk, so I don't save my POV everytime.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Sorry I do not save POV when not asked, if you told me to during the situation, I would've 100% did, I have low space in my disk, so I don't save my POV everytime.
I would have told you only if you or your friends had not started open firing on me without any communication

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
You were in Ghetto, KOS rule applys to LEO's and Gangs.
I agree with you on that but I was off duty and you did not have a single clue that I am in the LSPD, so if you see from IC perspective, it would look like you assumed that I was in LSPD. I have never met you IC before this incident, I have never showed you my ID, there is literally no way you would know I am in LSPD unless I had my uniform on, which is not the case.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Accept this complaint

ID 308 will receive punishment for CR

you was seen in the video to firstly try to fam the victim head on after missing you then rammed his rear of the car to spin him out this is in violation of the car ramming rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom