Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keko Bilal
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Oct 12, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OFshVIY

Joe Austin

Player
Player
Dear admins, First of all, I am very sorry for what happened, I would not want to bother you...
I was upset when my account was first banned, I didnt know the rules and decided to play on my friends account but it was too late for everything. Im so sorry for everything, I just want a chance, I wont log into any account other than my main account again and I accept your deletion of money, everything.
I love playing this game and I apologize to you again... I just want my ban to be removed i have a lot of friends in grand and i have been playing this game for a very long time... I am always active I have thousands of hours. I enjoy playing very much... I value the server very much, I have been to almost all organizations... I apologize again, I promise with all my sincerity that nothing like this will happen again, I will pay attention to all the rules, thank you in advance for reading this far, have a good day...
Best Regards...

Joe Austin

Player
Player
To say the first reason (last punishment) for the banning of the account I mentioned here;

In-game admins called me to discord for pc check. Luke and tyrell checked my pc and there were no problems. Everything was clean and I kept playing... But after a while, Shay banned me for possible cheating. They had just checked on me and there was no problem. I respect the game and condemn cheats... I didnt deserve to be treated this injustice... Then the events ended up with me making a mistake in the way i described..

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u don't read rules that's only ur fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom