Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anant Negi
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - UTC+ 5:30hrs
4. Average online per day - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord - yatoyokai
6. Your Nickname - Yamate Yokai
7. Your ID - 298779

Additional information

1. I am leader of an unofficial org YOKAI , i have been High commands in many gangs and since i started my own family my main focus was to get it to unofficial and I achieved it in 3 weeks of starting a family . It has been 3 weeks now and we haven’t broken a single Rule or got an strike or warning as a family even though we have such good numbers i still make sure everything is done according to RP and not outside script.

2. Following are three reasons why i want to be leader of Vagos

A.
I always feel like Vagos has a very good HQ location , and its sad that only few past leaders have taken advantage of it , if i become leader of Vagos it will be my first priority to mobilise every member in beach ghetto and take full advantage of the beautiful ghetto we have , and bring glory back to Vagos

B. I have always been a fan of mexican culture and being able to run a mexican background gang is the opportunity i cannot miss , ill add some good old mexican cartel ranks to Vagos and will make sure people Roleplay as such , these are some small little things which make people take interest in RP.

C. To be completely honest with you its not even about vagos , i just want an opportunity to show players that there is so much more to a gang then doing shootouts in ghetto , As a gang we can do so much , i wanna bring my experience of being a leader of unofficial family to Vagos and create a friendly atmosphere for anyone who wants to be a gangster.

3. The Current State Of Roleplay In Gangs is Non Existing , People thinks this city is just a PVP server and everyone talks about how bad others are compared to them in shooting etc , i want to change this mentality , i wanna make an environment where those who wanna experience a life of gangster gets it when they join VAGOS , i want to do events 24/7 so everyone is happy , i wanna make a non toxic environment where people dont feel like its there duty to join events but they join events cuz its fun , i already have some plans to achieve my goals and hopefully if i become leader of Vagos i will deliver everything what i have said . Thankyou.

Houssein Vera

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age - 26
7. Your ID - 298779

Additional information

1. I am leader of an unofficial org YOKAI , i have been High commands in many gangs and since i started my own family my main focus was to get it to unofficial and I achieved it in 3 weeks of starting a family . It has been 3 weeks now and we haven’t broken a single Rule or got an strike or warning as a family even though we have such good numbers i still make sure everything is done according to RP and not outside script.

A. I always feel like Vagos has a very good HQ location , and its sad that only few past leaders have taken advantage of it , if i become leader of Vagos it will be my first priority to mobilise every member in beach ghetto and take full advantage of the beautiful ghetto we have , and bring glory back to Vagos

B. I have always been a fan of mexican culture and being able to run a mexican background gang is the opportunity i cannot miss , ill add some good old mexican cartel ranks to Vagos and will make sure people Roleplay as such , these are some small little things which make people take interest in RP.

C. To be completely honest with you its not even about vagos , i just want an opportunity to show players that there is so much more to a gang then doing shootouts in ghetto , As a gang we can do so much , i wanna bring my experience of being a leader of unofficial family to Vagos and create a friendly atmosphere for anyone who wants to be a gangster.

3. The Current State Of Roleplay In Gangs is Non Existing , People thinks this city is just a PVP server and everyone talks about how bad others are compared to them in shooting etc , i want to change this mentality , i wanna make an environment where those who wanna experience a life of gangster gets it when they join VAGOS , i want to do events 24/7 so everyone is happy , i wanna make a non toxic environment where people dont feel like its there duty to join events but they join events cuz its fun , i already have some plans to achieve my goals and hopefully if i become leader of Vagos i will deliver everything what i have said . Thankyou.
Information

2. Your age - 26
7. Your ID - 298779

Additional information

A. I always feel like Vagos has a very good HQ location , and its sad that only few past leaders have taken advantage of it , if i become leader of Vagos it will be my first priority to mobilise every member in beach ghetto and take full advantage of the beautiful ghetto we have , and bring glory back to Vagos

++

Mikey Notty

"Master of Virtual Realms: Crafting Victory in Eve
Player
Information

2. Your age - 26
7. Your ID - 298779

Additional information

He is the best person I have ever seen. He is so responsible for his works I am playing with him from 10 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom