Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Brat

Player
Player
. Your name IRL:- Neil
2. Your age:- 28
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):- 11:00 AM - 8 PM
5. Average online per day:- 4-6 Hours
6. Your Discord:- chrisbratt
7. Your Nickname:- Chris Brat
8. Your ID:- 3098
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:- State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Ans:- I joined Grand Rp as a player more than a year ago. I have had my share of fun playing it. I want to contribute to the program by maintaining the decorum and discipline that the server has had for so long. I have seen instances where several people have ruined the RP experience and I want to do something about that. I started playing on Server 2 and now have moved to Server 3 ( EN). I want to contribute as much as I Can as a team member. I have been high command in multiple terms.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans:- Disciplined and calm behaviour with utter dedication.
Loyal and can diffuse any situation without being unfair to any one.
Leader qualities
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:- Greatest weakness as of now might be my busy schedule. But I believe I can easily manage.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans:- In a heartbeat. Like I mentioned before. I have already had my share of fun in game. Now I would like to contribute more to the project rather than just play.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans:- I do own a juice shop. Yes, I would be ready to sell it since it's necessary.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans:- none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom