Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khan Sahabb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2023
Time of violation
01:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpH55zTp87k

Hast Peker

Player
Player
So lets start from the first thing I did not cuff you while you were running you stopped in my eyes and then i cuffed you after that I got you out of the heli and uncuffed you if you check left eye it says that i uncuffed you and I tols you i will deal with you later so that is not leaving active rp

moe habibi12

Player
Player
HE WAS CUFFING ME WHILE I WAS RUNNING TAKING OUT OF HELI WITH NO RP LEAVING ACTIVE RP SITUATION PENDING
its ICLY not OOC thing because he said that he is going to put in cuffs and you run away so i don't see any PG in her and what hast doing all its RP reason he did not do anything and you was random punching stop beeing KIDS

MARKOR YT

Player
Player
its ICLY not OOC thing because he said that he is going to put in cuffs and you run away so i don't see any PG in her and what hast doing all its RP reason he did not do anything and you was random punching stop beeing KIDS
The reason I filed a complaint against Hast is that he threatened me with a strike. I reacted by punching him because he had punched me first, and Billy witnessed the entire incident. I don't want to discuss this matter any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom