Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar_Muratt
Administrators nickname
Ibti Loco
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ftPl2RX

efe4545

Player
Player
Hello dear admins ;

Now, first of all, I would like to realize the mistake I made and point out that I made it by mistake, in fact, there was never such a situation. However, when the situation happened to me, I was immediately permanently removed without questioning or warning. At first, I thought that the punishment for this was too much, because I considered what I did to be an accidental mistake. Later, I started to think and accept that the server rules were like this. In the following times, I wanted to indicate to the administrators the stores that I think may have experienced the same situation that I experienced or may have done consciously. You will also see from the POVs I have sent to you that there is a perma-penalty given to me for the same reason.I would like to ask why a simple crime evaluated under the name of ‘SCAM’ has such different and very distant evaluations and punishments? I'm also saying again that there was no ‘cheating’ purpose, so to speak, in the prices of the products I put in the store that I opened. You're right, I should have checked the store I opened again, and I admit it's my fault.However, both when I make a comparison and when I think that what I have done is a ridiculous mistake, I think that I have been punished too severely. I ask you to re-evaluate the punishment that has been thrown at me by making a comparison with the POVs that I have thrown. I have contacted many authorities before presenting this objection or wish to you.I would like to add something like this, I was not warned for doing this, but an admin pulled the player next to him and warned him to fix the price of this product.Because the player is afk, the admin only kicked him from the server, he was not punished.If he had warned me, I would have removed the product that I accidentally over-priced.Unfortunately, they didn't give me the opportunity. they told me that the quantity, the number of products or whether the product in question was purchased does not change any situation, in any case it is evaluated under the same heading. I really don't want to be punished so severely and feel wronged for a simple mistake in a game that I have spent time loving and still want to spend more time with.

: as seen in the video, when I complained to the admins, he says that he threw a miss clik.Nothing happens to the market owner.
: although he committed more crimes than me in his video, he was not punished.
: even though I showed it to the admins in the video, they say it's not a crime, they did it by mistake.
: as seen in the video, the administrators left without saying anything again.
: in the video, I complained about the player in shop1, the admin came and closed the shop and was not punished.
sansar : the admin sees in this video and does not receive a penalty to the market owner.
sansar : the admin comes in the video and does not give a penalty again, the same crime as my punishment continued. sansar sansar : the same scam again in this video.

I have not been able to log into my account for more than 1 month. I ate ban and I'm really sorry.I missed 2 gc events for this topic, I was going to make a deposit and buy.I am very, very sorry to you for everything that I did intentionally or not.I'm looking forward to getting back to my account again.I want to go back to the really good times I had with my friends in this game.It feels very good to me because it's the only game I've entered when I'm feeling down and at a difficult time in my life right now.I would like to thank you very much for what you have offered me so far and for your attention.
-----------I know my previous forum was rejected but my intention is to spam etc. ---------

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
this player is not Admin anymore
and any scammer is perm banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom