Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Carlato
Administrators nickname
Bulkk Kaizen
Date
Oct 14, 2023
Time
18:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-zeFMU_BI&feature=youtu.be

Mithat

Player
Player
I was in prison I was holding down the w key with my left hand and scrolling through Instagram on my phone with my right hand. And admin pull me and i press w key more 5 second and i stop press w and i get 7 day ban He did not warn by speaking.

Bulkk Bogan

Player
Player
Hello,
Hope youre doing good,
I saw you were walking like someone would do while being anti afk, so I TPed you and still the same thing, you kept on walking like someone doing anti afk, hence I punished for Anti Afk in demorgan, You had enough time to react if you were actually not anti afk.
Pretty fair warn to me

Rest is upto my higher ups
Thank you

Mithat

Player
Player
Like I said, I was playing with my phone. I didn't notice it when you first tp it. The next time you tp up to the roof the screen flashed and I put my phone down and stopped walking.

Mithat

Player
Player
I wasn't looking at the screen and you dont give me warn by speaking.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
for deceiving admins u get 14 days ban now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom