Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doberman Flex

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mirac
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hour
5. Your Discord: miracbutwestside
6. Your Nickname: John Marston
7. Your ID: 7280
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1)I have a gang experience in en1,I join all illegal organizations,I attend all events,spray the all ghetto in multiple time,Hostage And a lot of Store And Ammunation Robbery events i attend,i know the event rules and general rules and I will chose my High Commands Who know the rules.Me and my High Commands will select the who know the rules for dont break the any rule.I want to be best gang in city.Leos and other criminal organizations,will understand when i became the Leader of Ballas.In order to prevent the gang from being shut down quickly, we take the people who know the rules well. If anyone wants to come, we will teach them the rules if necessary.I trust my deputys about attend the event,clap the ghetto and spray the all grafiti location.

2.2)My goal is to scare the other gangs in this city, the feds, and to make everyone who enters the ghetto think about whether they should enter again. So I'm going to do all this to help them understand what kind of person Ballas is. I will distribute bonuses to everyone who participates in the events. One of my goals is to ensure that people willingly participate in events and assist them in the event.

2.3)I We can express it in a polite way, sometimes nice and rude, both among other feds and gangs, and among ourselves, in order to create a friendly environment, without being toxic. But in these cases, the slightest rumor will not be made about the parents. Anyone who does such a thing will be kicked out of the gang. .So I would introduce such a system for him to think about how to speak to other people.
My goals to bring this gang to the best places with people who have experience on the server, and at the same time, to fulfill this job without violating any rules.This creates a close friendship, and I predict that next time I apply for leadership there will be people standing behind me.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1)When I was the leader, if I saw someone in my gang breaking the rules, I will kick him out and add him to the blacklist.
3.2)I will try to choose good turfer and make 100% gang turf.
3.3)We try to take and protect all the sprays in the ghetto so that the people in the gang can make maximum profit.
3.4)To take control of the ghetto, we will patrol the ghetto and rob a lot of people.
3.5)I will choose the best high commanders and deputies for the best gang.
3.6)To participate in all events in a fair manner with full numbers.
3.7)If i hear about the parent insult i will kick him my organization.
3.8)Whoever attends the event will participate. I will give a bonus for participating in the event.
3.9)If anyone think someone about cheat in my gang,i dont say him anything directly,i report him to admin.
4.0)I am want to finish my term without any rulebreak

What is my goals for Ballas:

-Rob the store and ammunation stores.
-Spray the all grafiti location for take maximum profits.
-Attend all events in full number.
-I will select best turfers for %100 turf.
-We take control the ghetto.
-Trying to be the best without breaking the rules while in the gang
-When i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it.

My Ranking System:

13)Leader
12)Deputy
11)Under Deputy
10)Turfer
9)Warlord
8)Captain
7)Event Leader
6)Spray Leader
5)Sprayer
4)Clapper
3)Shooter
2)Ballas
1)Young Ballas
Freeze

Everyone in my gang,will show respect the other people,if i see the who the person dont show respect the other people i give freeze if he do again i kick him after i will add to blacklist.

Best Regards,
John Marston

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Monday, 16/10/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Ace Galante , Kareem Zuma or Jay Bishop on Discord with any questions about the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom