Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Snooww
Administrators nickname
ARDA TATEMAN
Date
Oct 15, 2023
Time
16:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/507563/

JonSnowww

Player
Player
I could have only gotten 1 (7 Days) warning and I did. Donte Shepard gave me that warning. After that Arda Tateman issued the same warning for the second time and now I have 2 (7 Days) warnings, I paid for the first one and I still have another one. I did ask admins in the game and told me that this is not possible and suggested me to make a complaint that is why I am making this complaint. Please do something about this I received 2 separate warnings from 2 admins for 1 cause.

JonSnowww

Player
Player
Here are screenshots of me removing the previous warn and still having the second one.
G4v6cEv.png
0UsS6Pf.png
0M1X12z.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
make tech forum topic if u have paid for removing of warn and it was not removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom