Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vamsi Royal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dNlpsxsVpzs

Vinay Reddy

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence,

Requesting IDs 104837, 95770, 107126, 116181 To Provide Their POVs Fo the same Event
you have 12 hours to do

Drew Gangster

Player
Player
You can go ahead and punish me Lily Stark.
Vamsi literally I had no pov on yesterday otherwise I keep pov for everything but no problem I’m still requesting you but if you don’t want then admin you all can go ahead and punish me if pc check can lift my ban I’m down for that too
I’m never a cheater I’d prefer to play with lower skills rather than cheating
Thanks

Last edited:

Vamsi krishna

Player
Player
PC check?
I Didn't Reported For Possible Cheat
You Cant appeal For ban For ER 1.7
If any Chance Admin will Reduce Ban Period By Considering Your Punishment History

Drew Gangster

Player
Player
No I’m just saying that I’m not a cheater bro if you all want you can do pc check coz I literally play these game to spend my whole time irl as I work and play both don’t wanna go on 30 days ban for such reasons.
I don’t why but literally forgot so start pov as I work so just went out of my mind.
I literally do have pov for the last raid we did 2 days ago it was. Just yesterday and I’m suffering 😕

Amancoco

Player
Player
Everyone has given POV, one of our player does not have POV, his POV is not saved due to some technical issues so admin you can see in 3 videos how we are fighting, I have requested you to give that player a chance. de next time he will give pov every time

Amancoco

Player
Player
Everyone has given POV, one of our player does not have POV, his POV is not saved due to some technical issues so admin you can see in 3 videos how we are fighting, I have requested you to give that player a chance. de next time he will give pov every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom