Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richyyy Zone
Administrators nickname
Magnes Haste
Date
Oct 17, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyiTmIHM3xdfmi5kGeef9wFr3Qpinxw1k2XdhM0/

Mirza771

Player
Player
Dear Administrator,
I hope you are doing well. i have been banned for 60 days on server EN3 as i took the money from my friend which he had to give me and i bought his house immediately after taking the money,We just wanted the house to be safe as its payment was done for just 1 day, i didnt knew about the tax evading rule but i promise to not to do such foolish things in future and i will surely copy paste all the rules in my mind. i am seriously guilty for what i did and i accept that i should be punnished but as a player i have grind alot in the city and that is hard for me to forget i hope my dear admins can feel my pain and give me just one chance so that i can happily go back to the city and play my role in it with my friends. I would be highly obliged if any of the administrator accepts my request and takes me back to the city

Thanking You,
Yours truly: Richyyy Zone

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom