Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adoo Phoenix
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Oct 17, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fjhIMc2

Adoo Phoenix

Player
Player
Dear Admin, Recently I got ban for gen 1.9 which means tax evation.I explained it in the previous forum but you misunderstoodI didn't want to evade taxes.My friend just entrusted these items to me when he left the city.and since he was back in city. I wanted to give them back to him.You can check this from the logs.You will see that my friend with ID 5148 gave it to me the last time he left town.But it's okay, if you still see me as a criminal, I won't do anything like that again.I love this city and I have many friends in this city and I do not want to leave here.I ask you to take me back to the city with a different punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom