Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TotoRina LaBelva
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2023
Time of violation
12:01
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/bgOxXwI.png

giantwolf

Player
Player
Hello staff team,this is the whole sitoation between me and peren hill
as u can see peren hill who is HC in ballas always act toxic against his members in ballas org i was one of tham,while he everyday insult everybody while admin arda tateman see it and he support him and cover his acts in order to punish other players and save his friend peren,as u can see peren as everyday tryed to insult but not everyone is accepting insults so the sitoation escalated,i over reacted and i got my punishment,but peren as well deserve to be punished too with his admin friend arda tateman who support him to do toxic activitys against newbies who they think dont have the right to raise their voice and speak the truth
but here we are
proof 1: (how it started)
proof 2: (how peren first insulted me )
proof 3: ask peren hill to show full POV on his report

Luke Lupus

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Rejected

This's the third complaint which you're opening and I'm rejecting again
The screenshots which you've provided are cropped which means we can't accept them
The date and time must be seen in screenshot and the screenshots must not be cropped
If you open one more complaint without following the forum rules, you'll be punished for spamming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom