Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Draco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2023
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XqUerVZMa5w

Ace Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
i just want to say that the person who shot me never gave me demands

ITZ DEXTER

Player
Player
bro in your pov you are doing ub drive and my friend was already demands you and i start shoot then what is the problem and your pov does not full fill the 1 min of pov!!

Ace Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
I was parked down there dude, then i came up as my timer went off on my phone and i came back turned my bodycam on.

Ace Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
the guy in the car gave me demands and i started to leave but then got killed by someone else who never gave me demands

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
my friend was already demands you and i start shoot then what is the problem and your pov does not full fill the 1 min of pov!!
1. How do you know your friend gave demands without being close to him? I smell metagaming.
2. The pov doesnt have to be 1 minute long aslong as it makes sense read rules (forums) if you dont believe me

ITZ DEXTER

Player
Player
1. How do you know your friend gave demands without being close to him? I smell metagaming.
2. The pov doesnt have to be 1 minute long aslong as it makes sense read rules (forums) if you dont believe me

Ace Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom