Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirzaa
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margeilla
Date
Feb 12, 2022
Time
18:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h11_PU7qiAY

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
Hello sir, i am very disappointed on this decision, its a one sided decision, in city no admin come for help in tense situation and on forum no one ask POV from me, we are not a crazy to start DM or VDM

Jani Zigana fam come to fam house to steal our batteries and i gave them 5 sec first to leave they not leave and 2nd time after 5 i shoot on them but also shoot on us, Admin Definite Khan was on situation but told me they are break any rule, btw its not a good msg for us.

ID 105398 Use abuse language for my parent and racism without any reason.

Question is why they came on our fam house?

We are just defend our fam house or our panels, and they do RDM near 4-5 times in a row,

When i told to Admin Definite Khan they are using abuse language on my stream they said we are not responsible of your stream, if you are not responsible of my stream than why you make it evidence against me? i talk on ooc , i never provoking admins in city but my bad no one ask pov from Markhoor Family.

I want fair decision,

in my 3rd video link they are using rooftop with heli and aiming on us and suddenly leave, they are doing RDM with us not we are, from last 7 months i am in this city and no one complaint on me for racism, disrespecting.

i have so many Indians and Pakistani in my fam, but i never make a one sided decision we work like brother, i am not interested in religion, being a human we work we fight.

i was in tense situation Definite Khan was not in position to control the situation i told to khan that Jani told me leave house in 5 sec and definite told than leave, now what we do? where admin don't know what's going on.

in last three days Jani zigana come to my house and ask to merge my fam into Jani's fam, and i rejected the offer and they told me ready for war. This is RP.

And those guys come on my channel and pass comments Pakistan rip, what is this? every action is only for me? and you are still thinking i am racism.

i think its enough to make a decision for you

every human make a mistake becoz we are not a robots and i am hopeful you guys give me chance after see my POV

Please let check my POV first and than make a decision, i request you.

2nd Video Link Below

3rd video link below

they are provoking us, abuse use of language, compact log when lspd come, without rp situation without turf, raid etc they told me nrl

and now jani zigana using abuse language on discord that was related to ic if you ask Pics I will Upload, FIB comes into our house without any reason and when i asked who call you they ran away

Last edited:

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
idk why these guys wanted to make a Level 3 unofficial Family with a Level 1 fresh family with 4 members,
Everytime Markhoor is accused, Why? because we got numbers and 2 country in one Fam? totally Fair right?
This is not the first time a Fam has tried to provoke Markhoor,
We all atleast ACCEPT our mistake and apologized for it, Jani was like a good friend of our Fam Chief Haji, he even supported them when they applied for Unofficial Fam, and this is what Haji gets back? totally Fair right?
And about "disrespecting Project MOM", did Zeeshan disrespect the project in rp or ingame?, Well his live stream isnt a rp, its ooc and can say anything to anyone while being ooc, did he
"Admin disrespect, Server Disrespect, Racism, Provoking Admins, Asking to be Permanently Banned, encouraging Family Members to break Rules and VDM Based on the Evidence Provided to us in your OWN LIVE STREAM." :-Bobby Margiela... hmm, ig Live stream is a rp
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character.- This is the meaning of MG given on Grand RP forums right? According to this, Why is Sir Bobby Margiela checking Zeeshan's Youtube Live Stream(as he states that in the above) to get evidences against him? It is Fair Right?
One can take it for a certain level, BUT, after contacting the admin multiple times they say that its ic issue and you are FearRPing,
THEY came to our FAM house, WE asked them to 'Leave the Area' First, and they refused and said 'You leave the Area', here who is Fear Rp'ing? US or THEM?, well we were in the majority though...
This is all i have to say, If you feel i said something wrong kindly let me know...
Hope our Leader Zeeshan Mirza gets Unblocked
Rest of you Have a Nice Day...
MARKHOOR-United and Responsibly Happy

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Dude you literally disrespected the admins and the server ON STREAM. No RDM since they gave you so many demands to leave. You gave demands too I agree but then you never shot them. It was all under RP, just like Definite sir had mentioned. What is this with your fam that they try to solve things ICly, then get clapped and come whining on the forum? In the third vid, YOUR GUY started shooting with his compact AR innit?

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
i know we all have a option to gave 5 sec and than shoot,
but they do fear rp
we are shooting in our self defense not for rdm

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Dude you literally disrespected the admins and the server ON STREAM. No RDM since they gave you so many demands to leave. You gave demands too I agree but then you never shot them. It was all under RP, just like Definite sir had mentioned. What is this with your fam that they try to solve things ICly, then get clapped and come whining on the forum? In the third vid, YOUR GUY started shooting with his compact AR innit?
well, zeeshan abused but on his STREAM and stream isnt RP, going ooc on his stream should not be any problem for anyone else when he didnt abused anyone directly on a call or mssg, and talking about getting clapped, only Zeeshan, Haji and one more new member starts shooting, which was ofc not really planned, but we all know who got clapped in yesterdays Raid :)

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
They shot in self defence sir. Stealing comes under RP and that’s what they came for. You guys had one report denied too for the same matter.
No Problem Mam/Sir, ig there is no point of arguing rn, cuz everything is under Admins control and we will respect it
Looking forward for Proper Justice for Both the Sides, cuz getting blocked and Fam getting off from Unofficial isnt a joke and not easy for anyone to handle

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
No Problem Mam/Sir, ig there is no point of arguing rn, cuz everything is under Admins control and we will respect it
Looking forward for Proper Justice for Both the Sides, cuz getting blocked and Fam getting off from Unofficial isnt a joke and not easy for anyone to handle
Yeah makes sense and it was very sad to know that you got off the unofficial. But the number of rule breaks you guys did and when definite comes to help your leader says ‘WE DO NOT CARE SIR’ you can’t expect things to go to your side yk. I won’t post anything now. Good luck with the report. 😊

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
as i see Jani Zigana not doing rdm.. you give him demand to leave this area. so thay can shoot you back..in your live steam.. you disrespect admins,servers,also you say you dont care about permanent ban.. if you not care about ban.. then why you post unban appeal lol. also your on of guy break NLR rule we see in your stream,your guys start rdm everyone who come near your family house.. you deserve this punishment

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
as i see Jani Zigana not doing rdm.. you give him demand to leave this area. so thay can shoot you back..in your live steam.. you disrespect admins,servers,also you say you dont care about permanent ban.. if you not care about ban.. then why you post unban appeal lol. also your on of guy break NRL rule we see in your stream,your guys start rdm everyone who come near your family house.. you deserve this punishment
Its not your matter but if admin say stream is ooc and we are not responsible than why you discuss about Streaming here. And why you support jani? And why you come on my thread, its not your matter its between Zeeshan and jani so

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The punishment Given to you is not only based on those Video's, it is based on the fact that on your own stream you started insulting the server, server admins , encouraging family members to break the rules and provoking by saying to be permanently ban you from the server because "you do not care". and all the evidence where translated by our admin team which understand the language.
The evidence already was provided and translated by multiple admins which for those reason's you where banned.​

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
The punishment Given to you is not only based on those Video's, it is based on the fact that on your own stream you started insulting the server, server admins , encouraging family members to break the rules and provoking by saying to be permanently ban you from the server because "you do not care". and all the evidence where translated by our admin team which understand the language.
The evidence already was provided and translated by multiple admins which for those reason's you where banned.​
Dear sir, its 3rd time families come to our fam, and do RDM, racism provoking, i called admins multiple times for our help, i also post pov on forum they got warned and come back and do it again and again, this our fam disrespecting, i gave them 5 sec in front of Admin Definite Khan and they kill me, Admin never take any action, but when i start to do this i got warned and demorgan.

And about my stream, these guys write there Pakistan RIP so what could i do, if stream is ooc than why you make my stream as evidence, Pakistan has much Important, They Trolling me, they abusing me, but no one take action against him, and if i say something wrong in tense everyone come to blame on me, why? Rule is same for everyone, but it's not fair with me. I apologize really i apologize on my stream arguments if the server, or admins feel bad, i really again apologize from my heart, but try to understand the condition what they created, they are represents the bad image of Grand RP

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
You Guys Check my daily stream i was played, i never make a toxicity in this city in fact at last moments i also call them on radio dont fight and dont RDM but the admins response makes us frustrated, adminstration solved this issue peacefully but they target only markhoor, we was doing rp peacefully in city, no one make a complaint on us, and these come to fight without any reasone they said they are wandering in city with guns and armours.

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Dear sir, its 3rd time families come to our fam, and do RDM, racism provoking, i called admins multiple times for our help, i also post pov on forum they got warned and come back and do it again and again, this our fam disrespecting, i gave them 5 sec in front of Admin Definite Khan and they kill me, Admin never take any action, but when i start to do this i got warned and demorgan.

And about my stream, these guys write there Pakistan RIP so what could i do, if stream is ooc than why you make my stream as evidence, Pakistan has much Important, They Trolling me, they abusing me, but no one take action against him, and if i say something wrong in tense everyone come to blame on me, why? Rule is same for everyone, but it's not fair with me. I apologize really i apologize on my stream arguments if the server, or admins feel bad, i really again apologize from my heart, but try to understand the condition what they created, they are represents the bad image of Grand RP
You said it on the radio my friend. You said shit about Definite sir on your fam radio. Want a proof?

Ved Das

Player
Player

that is not rdm dear

Top Bottom