Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ROBBING INSIDE HQ | 121439, 120756, 113958, 11246

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vishwaa saint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2022
Time of violation
2:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6d55s-WFUBk

Xpoler

Player
Player
I am pretty sure they can rob inside NG base (Not sure though), but they cant take hostage, so all of them should be punished for taking you hostage inside NG base, which is going against the rules.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
I am pretty sure they can rob inside NG base (Not sure though), but they cant take hostage, so all of them should be punished for taking you hostage inside NG base, which is going against the rules.
they cant do shit inside where they just did its main barracks which is a greenzone

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time​
  • Please provide POV with your microphone audio.​
  • You have 6 hours to respond​

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
They are robbing inside barracks which is unscripted GZ. Both parties cannot shoot. Robbing is prohibited in GZ.

Last edited:

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time​
  • Please provide POV with your microphone audio.​
  • You have 6 hours to respond​
i respect u r decision but u can clearly see that they r robbing me inside the hq without searching me then u have to punish them for that thats all my reply now its on u if u think i am right then give punishment to them or if u r not giving punishment to them because there is no my voice then no problem i respect u r decision.... thank u

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • id 121439, 120756, 113958, 111246, will receive a punishment for Rules of Green Zone 1.2​
  • It is forbidden to buy weapons, drugs. Also to kidnapp, rob people and put bags on players head in a Green Zone​

Next time ensure to have POV with your microphone audio, the report is being accepted due to the fact of obvious rules being broken​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom