Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yami stark
Suspect ID
158242 |213509
Date of violation
Oct 20, 2023
Time of violation
22:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-gUIPGqw7_U?si=UhN4wJJPogvyM8La

GINRAL_ABOD

Player
Player
There is an obvious insult. The most severe punishments must be imposed on them so that they can be an example to others. I think this server is an English server, so they are obliged to speak in English, and they also curse in Arabic.

Thank you. We really enjoy playing on this server, but there are some people who abuse this server

I hope it will be reviewed by an Arab official

fawaz albrazi

Player
Player
This is the third time to upload the same video. This is proof that he does not respect the decisions of the admins and does not care except to harm others.

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
This is the third time to upload the same video. This is proof that he does not respect the decisions of the admins and does not care except to harm others.
Dear Fawzia, the previous complaint was a mistake, just wait for the Arab supervisor to come

fawaz albrazi

Player
Player
Dear Fawzia, the previous complaint was a mistake, just wait for the Arab supervisor to come
This person who insulted me speaks to me in a feminine way, he has no right to speak here except respect and not to insult anyone if I will be held accountable for any letter I hope this person will receive the same punishment.

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
This person who insulted me speaks to me in a feminine way, he has no right to speak here except respect and not to insult anyone if I will be held accountable for any letter I hope this person will receive the same punishment.
You put a picture of a girl I did not know that you are a guy the right is on you your picture is feminine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom