Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected EMS Corrupt Bio | Shipra Verma | 113305

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanv04

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Shipra Verma
Nationality: Los Santos
Place of Birth: Pill Box Hill Hospital
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: None
Strengths: Quick learner and hard working, smart
Weakness: to much kind, that falls me in critical situations

Life Story: My self Shipra Verma. My age is 16 years in 2 months I'll be 17. 2 months after I born my parent left me and I was not aware of how can I live my life without them. I worked as a farmer for like 6 months, did taxi jobs, joined gangs like red blood gand and other one too but there are too much crime and voilence so I decided to become good person so, I work hard, study hard, give exam of LSPD and got selected that was best day of my life when I joined LSPD and after few years I become master saergent. At starting I everything was working out good, I got many friends. they were true but after 2 years I saw corruption and officers were like doing bad stuff and government of Los Santos decided to disband LSPD. After LSPD got disband, I have lots of enemies and they kidnapped my husband and I am still looking for my husband but I dont want kidnapper to sense that I am looking for them. So, I joined EMS to disguish as a doctor and still searching the kidnappers.

Career Story: If you have read my Life story you must be aware of my all career paths that how I become a doctor and why I am a doctor. I am working as doctor untill and unless I will find my husband and whose ever kidnapped him. I will punish them till they die but being a doctor I cant do illegal stuff and I cant even protect myself. thats why I wanna be a corrupt officer so I can carry weapons and being able to protect my husband and my family.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom