Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegularSoda

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Zee
Your age : 21
Time Zone : (GMT -4) (EDT)
Average Online per day: 5-6 Weekdays, 8-10 Weekends
Your Discord : RegularSoda#0868
Your Nickname : Soda Mane
Your ID : 253751

1x Vagos Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
Underdeputy in every gang

Application for Bloods Leadership

Why do I want to be a leader of the Bloods? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. My extensive experience in this city has provided me with the tools and resources to run this gang. It is the world of gangs, and particularly the Bloods, that resonates with me the most. I have previously served as a underdeputy and deputy, and these experiences have enriched me with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in this role. I am confident that I can lead without incurring warnings, ensuring the safety and unity of our members through my expertise and effective communication.

2. I firmly believe that my comprehensive knowledge of the city makes me the ideal candidate to lead the Bloods. My goal is to elevate our organization to unprecedented heights, solidifying our position as the most dominant gang in the city. The ever-evolving dynamics of the criminal landscape require a leader who can adapt and thrive, and I am ready to embrace this challenge.

3. Under my leadership, I am dedicated to revitalizing the Bloods, making our presence more prominent in the ghetto and significantly increasing our participation in various events. Simultaneously, I will assemble a proficient high command team to ensure the gang remains continually active.

My Advice for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Bloods:
1. To enhance our roleplay experience, I recommend diversifying our activities. This includes an increase in store robberies and conducting at least 1-2 Fz raids daily. We should also proactively engage with legal organizations to foster a more immersive roleplay environment for all. In our spare time, organizing highway robberies with gang members will help maintain our constant activity.

2. I propose a stringent membership criterion, which mandates that only individuals with at least 15 years of experience in the city can join our ranks. This measure will help prevent rule violations and ensure that our members are well-versed in the city's regulations. I will communicate the importance of this standard to our High Command and deputies to uphold the integrity of the Bloods.

3. During my leadership, I will be unwavering in my commitment to fairness and meritocracy within the Bloods. There will be no room for nepotism or unfair rank distribution. Promotions will be solely based on active participation in events and effective communication with fellow members, fostering a strong and united gang.

My Goals for the Bloods Term:

Zero Warnings: My primary objective is to lead the Bloods without incurring any warnings, safeguarding our reputation and stability.

Financial Growth: I aim to achieve a consistent graffiti profit of over $10,000 per hour, thereby bolstering our financial strength and long-term sustainability.
Dominance in the City: The ultimate goal is to surpass other gangs in the city and establish the Bloods as the preeminent force in the criminal underworld.

Turf Supremacy: I am resolute in my commitment to secure 100% control over our designated turf, solidifying our dominance and influence within our territory

Best Regards, Soda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom