Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John kent
Administrators nickname
david pluxury
Date
Feb 12, 2022
Time
11:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UbWmwfTfvqM

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
I hope all u guys doing good so, review Approved - Fear RP/Fail RP hostage situation | FIB - warn reason

So , please stop POV at start there is total 6 LSPD unit including me in start u can able to see . willson, bunny ,red boxer, angad other two were ghost and me i have told ghost to maintain the distance and fly drone as he has low experience . in there u can see other 3 with me when we decided to chase left side guy behind the store. angad and red was in front of me and bunny was behind me thats total (4/6) ( i can post screenshot if needed ) .As highest ranking officer i have not commanded willson(guy using radio) for fire and he was not wearing balaclava in the original thread you will see guy with balaclava shooting.

Further to this , i would like to add that thread do not contain complain with LSPD as we are just helping hand. robbery was leaded by FIB . this post only made to removal of the verbal warn of LSPD so guys please don't get offended by it.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Denied
You are high command as you said, you are responsible for what your officers do. He opened fire and cause a whole scene which made your org get a warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom