Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Polad Lupus
Suspect ID
260051 , 126094
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2023
Time of violation
22:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2w5XPF-3Gs

Polad Lupus

Player
Player
Greetings,
They gave me demand to leave when I am in their private property, while I am leaving from there they shot on me. Everything is clean in my POV.
The person who killed me is leader of their family and also they are unofficial so they deserve a clean family warning.

taygarblack

Player
Player
First of all, hello,
I wish this friend had the courage to complain without deleting the videos of evidence that he provoked our family.

No one fired without warning. Although we warned him, he insistently harassed us by pretending to leave and turning his back to us, danced in front of us many times and provoked us by talking provocatively. But unfortunately, he does this psychological attack every time by trying to deceive and defraud people. Although I have warned him many times, he does nothing but not understand and harass us, and harasses an "unofficial" family by deceiving you, the administrators. I hope he will not harass other families with this and similar harassment. They are trying to make it look very different by making another friend "MetaGaming", but I have sent you all the evidence from the beginning to the end.

The whole cycle of events is as seen in the evidence. If a Turkish speaking admin watches it, he will understand it more clearly. We apologize for disturbing you with such an incident.

BLACKHUMOR Family With Love.

262445 - 247059 - 301429

Provoking 1 // 21.10.2023 - 20:33

Provoking 2 // 21.10.2023 - 20:41

Provoking 3 // 21.10.2023 - 21:54

Provoking 4 // 21.10.2023 - 22:03

Even if you look at the name of the video you will understand. I don't know what more to say about this situation.
Photo : Youtube Video Name

Last edited:

jackal carlos

Player
Player
You lie a lot. You were given a warning and after 5 seconds you were shot and we did this many times in 2-3 hours. If you have the guts send your evidence again without cutting. It's a pity that you are trying to fool the admins.

Last edited:

BamBamx

Player
Player
You lie a lot. You were given a warning and after 5 seconds you were shot and we did this many times in 2-3 hours. If you have the guts send your evidence again without cutting. It's a pity that you are trying to fool the admins.
Everything is clearly visible in the pov you have already shared. You make a request to us in front of your family's house. While we follow the demand and leave your family's house, you shoot us on the public road. You cannot do this, we have made your request

taygarblack

Player
Player
Everything is clearly visible in the pov you have already shared. You make a request to us in front of your family's house. While we follow the demand and leave your family's house, you shoot us on the public road. You cannot do this, we have made your request

If you heard what our demand was, why do you claim that you were shot without warning? You like to deceive people with lies. That's why you deleted the part where we gave our "demand" from the evidence. I have nothing more to say.

I am taking proof of your statements so that you cannot erase it and lie.

BamBamx

Player
Player
If you heard what our demand was, why do you claim that you were shot without warning? You like to deceive people with lies. That's why you deleted the part where we gave our "demand" from the evidence. I have nothing more to say.

I am taking proof of your statements so that you cannot erase it and lie.
im not lier i agree u give us to demand and we comply ur demand but u shot us from public way this is not ur property jessica(admin) told u u can not shoot from here this is not ur property and also stop saying to me lier i dont like it

taygarblack

Player
Player
im not lier i agree u give us to demand and we comply ur demand but u shot us from public way this is not ur property jessica(admin) told u u can not shoot from here this is not ur property and also stop saying to me lier i dont like it
It's always the same. You don't even have the courage to present your evidence in full from the beginning. You provoke a family by violating the rules. then you try to justify yourself as if you have no sin. you are trying to deceive people by stealing the labor of a whole family. I don't want to say anything more. please stop writing and upload the rest of the evidence you cut. Not 28 seconds of evidence but the whole thing. !

BamBamx

Player
Player
It's always the same. You don't even have the courage to present your evidence in full from the beginning. You provoke a family by violating the rules. then you try to justify yourself as if you have no sin. you are trying to deceive people by stealing the labor of a whole family. I don't want to say anything more. please stop writing and upload the rest of the evidence you cut. Not 28 seconds of evidence but the whole thing. !
This is just one of your mistakes.

taygarblack

Player
Player
You are the instigator, you are the one who harassed my family, you are the one who insulted me, you are the one who humiliated me, you are the one who is toxic, but I am at fault? Please don't write any more, really, find something better for yourself.

You are the instigator, you are the one who harassed my family, you are the one who insulted me, you are the one who humiliated me, you are the one who is toxic, but I am at fault? Please don't write any more, really, find something better for yourself.

BamBamx

Player
Player
i never harrassed you or insulted you dont say lie please

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 260051 and 126094 will be punished for DM in City​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom