Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL Stuart Johnson

2. Your age (OOC): 31

3. Time zone + Country: GMT UK

4. Daily time played on the server (09:00 AM - 18:00PM):

5. Average online per week: 25

6. Your Discord ID: Stew Merks 155901

7. Your Nickname (IC): Stew Merks

8. Your ID: 155901

9. Your In-Game Level: 54

10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime) :State

11: Languages Spoken: English

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I feel like I could help due to my life experiences and experiences in the city, I have had a number of different roles within state orgs that could provide insight and help players when needed. I have been a model citizen for the last 18 months 2 years until recently where i have had a bit of trouble but that is my own doing and I have taken full responsibility for.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)

I have been a Lead attorney as well as working within the secret service at deputy director level, LSPD and SAHP.

I also helped train law students within the "Slater Law School"

3. What are your strengths?

My strengths are working within a team, I have great listening skills and I thrive on problem solving.

4. What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness is if I am passionate about something I have been known to try to get my point across.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I have great communication skills, well organised and pride myself on being a great team player.

I am known to be quite passionate with whats right.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Non

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom