Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Dave Casso

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Scott
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: GMT 0 (Same as server)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours daily (sometimes more)
5. Your Discord: wilkie_v2
6. Your Nickname: Dave Casso
7. Your ID: 73226
Additional information
1. Leader of...:

San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A - Demonstrated Leadership Experience. I aspire to the leader of this organization because of my extensive experience in leading the SAHP before in the past. Throughout my tenure as a leader, I have developed a strong understanding of the unique and dynamic challenges that the organization can face. My prior leadership roles have given me the opportunity to develop and implement effective strategies for staff management, conflict resolution, event co-ordination and more. This prior experience positions as a valuable candidate for this position.
B - Knowledge & Roleplay Experience. My commitment to this organization and wanting to be its leader stems from a profound knowledge of roleplaying as a whole, and the servers rules. I have spent countless hours immersing myself in the world of roleplaying, mastering the intricacies of character development and story telling. My familiarity with the servers rules and guidelines, as well as my own personal experience with roleplay ensures that I can lead by example and help other members navigate and understand these rules thoroughly. This knowledge will contribute to a more cohesive and enjoyable experience for all the Org Members.
C - Communication Skills - Effective Communication is the heart of a successful leadership, and I am confident that my excellent communication skills will making a strong candidate for this role. I am adept at fostering positive interactions amongst organization members, addressing corners with empathy and clarity, and providing constructive feedback when necessary . My maintaining open lines of communication, I can ensure that everyones voices are head from the very bottom to the very top, and that the organization continues to thrive as a welcoming and inclusive place to Roleplay.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As a long time roleplayer, I've seen the use of /me and /do and /try decline over the years. I am persistently trying to get others to engage in roleplay through my own methods of simply roleplaying near them and offering them actions with the provided commands. I will actively continue trying to promote roleplay through the avenues of /me and /do and rewarding members that do so.

Secondly I would be working on professionalism at events, I would want SAHP to be perceived as highly professional and maintaining that image would be a core goal of mine. I believe that should be stricter on professionalism then it will lead to deeper, better, and more immersive Roleplay.

Finally I believe a strong HRT/Recruitment Team is at the cornerstone of a good organization. I have faith in my own abilities and previous experience that I can get the HRT / Recruitment department up to a very strong capability that will be hiring, and training the best candidates we can possibly select and its through these selected candidates, intensive but thorough training that we will find exceptional officers that will be of benefit to the department.!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Dave Casso

Danny Boyy

Just Smile Have A Nice Time
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A - Demonstrated Leadership Experience. I aspire to the leader of this organization because of my extensive experience in leading the SAHP before in the past. Throughout my tenure as a leader, I have developed a strong understanding of the unique and dynamic challenges that the organization can face. My prior leadership roles have given me the opportunity to develop and implement effective strategies for staff management, conflict resolution, event co-ordination and more. This prior experience positions as a valuable candidate for this position.
B - Knowledge & Roleplay Experience. My commitment to this organization and wanting to be its leader stems from a profound knowledge of roleplaying as a whole, and the servers rules. I have spent countless hours immersing myself in the world of roleplaying, mastering the intricacies of character development and story telling. My familiarity with the servers rules and guidelines, as well as my own personal experience with roleplay ensures that I can lead by example and help other members navigate and understand these rules thoroughly. This knowledge will contribute to a more cohesive and enjoyable experience for all the Org Members.
C - Communication Skills - Effective Communication is the heart of a successful leadership, and I am confident that my excellent communication skills will making a strong candidate for this role. I am adept at fostering positive interactions amongst organization members, addressing corners with empathy and clarity, and providing constructive feedback when necessary . My maintaining open lines of communication, I can ensure that everyones voices are head from the very bottom to the very top, and that the organization continues to thrive as a welcoming and inclusive place to Roleplay.

As a long time roleplayer, I've seen the use of /me and /do and /try decline over the years. I am persistently trying to get others to engage in roleplay through my own methods of simply roleplaying near them and offering them actions with the provided commands. I will actively continue trying to promote roleplay through the avenues of /me and /do and rewarding members that do so.

Secondly I would be working on professionalism at events, I would want SAHP to be perceived as highly professional and maintaining that image would be a core goal of mine. I believe that should be stricter on professionalism then it will lead to deeper, better, and more immersive Roleplay.

Finally I believe a strong HRT/Recruitment Team is at the cornerstone of a good organization. I have faith in my own abilities and previous experience that I can get the HRT / Recruitment department up to a very strong capability that will be hiring, and training the best candidates we can possibly select and its through these selected candidates, intensive but thorough training that we will find exceptional officers that will be of benefit to the department.!

Dave Casso
Highly Recommend Great Person Would Be Great Leader

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
If I may please place additional information: I will expand on Question 3 a little bit more in the interview (should I be selected.)

I often lose my train of thought and original point when typing long posts, but will be much better on interview at explaining my plan!

Thank you for the comments of support so far!

vendex hollow

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...:

Dave Casso
will be the best leader

LiamCasso

Player
Player
Quite frankly I wouldn't have put the amount of time, effort and money into grandrp without Dave Casso from a SAHP view but also Civilian - him being a leader of SAHP would be a great win for all and I cannot think of anyone better.

LoganKC

Player
Player
I Would highly recommend Dave Casso!

I am currently his Deputy Chief of IA; I report to him and work with him closely most days.
Dave has strong leadership skills he exercises daily, as well as being one of the most communicative and approachable people I have met during my time In city; Always there to help!

In addition, I would be excited to see how the RP would ameliorate with such a and proficient role player at the helm of SAHP.

Jack Blossom

Death before Defeat
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...:

Dave Casso
Highly Recommended ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom