Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fateh Grand

Fateh
Player
INFORMATION:
1. Fateh Ullah
2. 18.
3. GMT +5.
4. 2-5 hours per day.
5. itsfateh
6. Fateh
7. 259263

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. I am applying for the leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have spent a LOT of time being a part of SAHP for a long time now. One of the first organizations I joined as well whilst I was new in the city. I have seen many different leaderships and have recognized different faults and errors made by some of the older leaderships and I want to improve on those and have a remarkable term under my leadership that will be remembered as a SUCCESFULL term.

• SAHP has so much hidden potential, it could truly act as a juggernaut in the northern regions of the city. I want to explore that unknown side of the organization, exploring new methods to interact with gang members, civilians, different missions and more that can truly be fun for the officers as well as raise the roleplay standards in the city, allowing for a much better atmosphere.

• Lastly, one of the key elements for me to apply for leadership is to create a term under my leadership that will remain a legacy. Having a solid structure, good numbers, regular operations and missions, great roleplay interactions with both gangs AND civilians, good inter-org relations and more that all together, make a solid organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Restricting of ranks and roles within SAHP and its departments would be one of my main goals. Bringing back that TRUE value to being a high command and not just a role that anyone can walk in and take for themselves. I have seen SO many leaderships that just absolutely throw the value of being a HC out of the window, I want to sustain the true value of being a HC and motivate people to actually think they hold authority and have earned the rank due to their hard work and not favoritism.

• Removing favoritism would also be one of my main goals. Allowing such a structure within SAHP that allows promotions to be done based on merit, skills and activity rather than favoritism. Giving the newer players a chance to truly explore their hidden skills and talents, allowing for a much better structure within as well. This would also boost officer morale and allow for a structure that is extremely against favoritism.

• Giving departments the true autonomy and authority. I will try my best to give my departments the authority that is needed. A lot of the time, many departments are held back due to the power limitations and more often, they do not get to truly experiment with newer stuff causing the same.. old boring stuff to repeat itself. As said previously, this would also mean that promotions would be more stricter but still allowing departments to have a more open level of autonomy than previously.

4. Departments.
Under my term, I plan to have the following departments whom HODs will be selected only based on skills and experience.
• Internal Affairs.
• HRT.
• SWAT.
• HWP / Towing.
• PR.

5. My experiences/Deputies:
I have served in SAHP as the following.
• COS of IA.
• COS of SWAT.
• HOD of IA.
• DA x2.

Along with this, my deputies will be carefully picked people with great experience and skills to bring forth to my term and assist the organization.

Thank you for reading my application!
Fateh Grand

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Rejected

Unfortunately you need to gain more experience in the city
Feel free to apply next time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom