Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy_JynError
Administrators nickname
Sanku_Notorius
Date
Oct 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/512761/#post-1864694

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Dear Lebron this admin is 100% biased just what is provoking where is the provoking he didnt see my message and he didnt give me any reply in the thread + i only did toxic mute not jail. jail provoking this is club chat i did only toxic "nolife" toxic not provoking i never typed broddy i typed yusf not all the family i request to do under investigation this admin and also that yusf broddy with id 18330 because 100% this admin is biased. i typed to you in the private about the bug abuse witch he using it. i request to unjail me.

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
image.png

2 mins after he accepted the thread this is a proof.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Administrator should have given you mute for this issue so I unpunished this time. One more time you even mention the word biased on forum without reason I will perma ban your forum account

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Update: All forum accounts punished as well since no need of people discussing offtop information in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom