Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sarra_Accardian
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
20:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z643AXyCWmI

Vito Zarandia

Player
Player
There was shooting in Ghetto so i go to see what was happening and then i saw 2marabunta Vs 2 Ballas so when Marabunta run away i killed 2 Ballas and then marabunta kill me from Tax park. Tax park is buisness (1.5 Nearby territories of organizations / businesses / parking / ATM / Bank and etc. - are the Green Zone.).

ID 2540 says that its okay and Tax park is not Green zone. P.s also she tell me that if i upload this i am gonna be at every organizations black list, i think it is Threats... Link-https://youtu.be/NUWFU_GXhD0

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
All i gota say homie dont report yourself for meta gaming as discord aint allowed bro and you can clearly hear and see you using it.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Organisation hasn't even been unfrozen for a day and the leader has already broken a major rule. Seems like that a massive history of rule break and bans and being chosen as leader of an organisation doesn;t go well. If this is the standard that their own leader is setting, I don't think they will be around for long. Honestly mad to me that 1. She lies about breaking the rule 2. She tries threatening the reporter for reporting a serious rulebreak. 3. How manipulative she is trying to be against the reporting party and his organisation because they don't understand the basic rules. This person should never be leader as an organisation and just promotes more ooc toxicity and rule breaks.

Last edited:

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

The evidence does not show any IDs , hence there is no proof that the suspect that you mentioned here actually shot you from a green zone.

You have 12 hours to respond with more evidence or this post will be denied.​

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ebd48ed56a545418b195ddd64f7b660a.png

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient Evidence

I cannot punish someone when I do not know their ID. Your POV does not show the ID of who is shooting from the unscripted greenzone.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom