Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacob Blackwood
Suspect ID
115411 and 119533
Date of violation
Feb 14, 2022
Time of violation
16:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/isdjC3Q6Ko4

JacobBlackCash

Player
Player
I was putting down some fires and those 2 players just appeared out of the blue as you can see in the beginning of the video attached they didn't even have a fire truck and when they finished putting down the fires they just teleported away they just disappeared, I know the server gets laggy sometimes but there's noway that this is just lag that's pretty obvious evidence of teleporting because they just suddenly appeared and they didn't have a fire truck.

JacobBlackCash

Player
Player
Here you go I corrected the title refering to the server rules, is that how it should be?

Logan Deerq

Player
Player
We were not cheating this is what desync is I was riding with him in his firetruck on my screen. You can even see in your video my friend went back to his truck and turned on his fire hose you can only do that when next to a firetruck that you own/rent.

Last edited:

AceMcFlies

Player
Player
Im pretty sure I showed up at this fire and it was clearly desynced lol I was in a gunfight on the beach lol. i thought it was just a lil desync when I was leaving but it happened again today to some random dude at another fire.

Last edited:

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing I have decided to Deny this report.

Theres no suspicious activity to be blamed for hacking. Dont worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom