Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Emergency Medical Service [EMS] | Laura Dsouza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Dsouza

All The Best
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Answer:- Mayur Ingale

2. Your age
Answer:- 20 Years

3. Time zone
Answer:- +05:30 Kolkata India

4. Average online per day
Answer:- 5 to 6 Hours

5. Your Discord
Answer:- ryukpale

6. Your Nickname
Answer:- Laura Dsouza

7. Your ID
Answer 852

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Answer:- Leader of Emergency Medical Service [EMS]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Answer:-To be honest the city has the best organization that is Emergency Medical Service [EMS], and being the part of it I have gained many experience about Emergency Medical Service [EMS]… Now I will let you know why I want the leadership of the best organization in the city.

Point Number 1:- I have joined Emergency Medical Service [EMS] around 3 months ago and then I gained the experience to become the Chief of Human resource, In that process I have seen that the simple employee has to work to hard to get the position, so my ability was that I made it way easy to become a high command by adding some Email information and some personal management skills.

Point Number 2:- From chief of Human Resource to Deputy Chief I had a large experience about time management, how to solve the incoming internal affairs problems as well as to check the member that are eligible for the post, By this skill I can make Emergency Medical Service [EMS] a better place to work, and with huge amount of bonuses.

Point Number 3:- I have a skill to solve a problem with many way, For Example, If the employee is not checking into the duty daily I will put events with adding my personal money even making each day interesting for the employees.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
Answer:- My advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization is as follows:-
As a Deputy I have noticed many thing about the Emergency Medical Service [EMS]

1:- In my term I will start doing RP situation with other organization such as health check up of the leader 1 time a week and many more.

2:- Talking about the RP I will also increase the professionalism and pure serious RP in surgeries with provided Bodycam.

3:- I will also increase the number of member in the organization by hosting state waves as well as mouth marketing skills.

4:- About the Bonus system, I have also seen that we have seen there are messed up. I will sort it as well as Increase the bonus a lot, means a lot.

5:- Changes about the Rank, I have made the Ranks which are as bellow:-

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of PR
27- Chief of HR
26-Division Chief
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23- Human resource

------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS) taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Meters.
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- EMT (GS)
12-Pharmacist (Labtech)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Junior EMT (GS)
9-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-First Responder (GS)
6-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
5-Intern (HS)
4-Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations! You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 16:00 Server Time on Friday, October 27th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to me on Discord (ilvysmch)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom