Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Money Lal

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average Online Per Day - 6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord ID - signedtogod
6. Your Nickname - Money Lal

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

mW4s5Tx.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a strong desire to lead this specific organization for several reasons. First, my extensive experience as a gang member on the en3 server,. My familiarity with Vagos HQ and past experience organizing teams and events positions me as a well-prepared leader.

Second, I have assembled a high-performing team, including high command, graffiti, negotiation, and turf teams, comprised of trusted friends who are committed to our success. Their unwavering support makes me confident in our potential for success on this server.

I see this as an opportunity for innovation and believe my experience makes me a strong candidate for this role. If I become the leader, my goal is to make Vagos the most active organization on the server, ensuring that we participate in every event and prioritize RolePlay. With a network of supportive friends, I am determined to make Vagos the most formidable gang the server has ever witnessed.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

To elevate our RolePlay standards within the organization, we should focus on admitting older, responsible, and mature individuals who possess a deep understanding of Ghetto rules, city regulations, and RolePlay principles. This approach will minimize rule violations and enhance our RolePlay quality.

Furthermore, we should not limit our evaluations to basic Ghetto Rules but also include more advanced ones. In RolePlay, adherence to all rules is crucial for an immersive experience, making these assessments essential.

I am committed to providing guidance and assistance to anyone seeking it within the organization. My dedication to fairness and integrity underscores my ability to contribute positively and help others.

Additionally, I suggest refining the organization's rank structure to clarify the responsibilities and opportunities for each role. We should consider introducing more specialized ranks for different functions and categorize members into specific factions, such as Turfs and Sprays, to optimize our operations. This will allow us to focus our efforts and resources effectively.

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif

Gojo ScarFace

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

mW4s5Tx.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a strong desire to lead this specific organization for several reasons. First, my extensive experience as a gang member on the en3 server,. My familiarity with Vagos HQ and past experience organizing teams and events positions me as a well-prepared leader.

Second, I have assembled a high-performing team, including high command, graffiti, negotiation, and turf teams, comprised of trusted friends who are committed to our success. Their unwavering support makes me confident in our potential for success on this server.

I see this as an opportunity for innovation and believe my experience makes me a strong candidate for this role. If I become the leader, my goal is to make Vagos the most active organization on the server, ensuring that we participate in every event and prioritize RolePlay. With a network of supportive friends, I am determined to make Vagos the most formidable gang the server has ever witnessed.

To elevate our RolePlay standards within the organization, we should focus on admitting older, responsible, and mature individuals who possess a deep understanding of Ghetto rules, city regulations, and RolePlay principles. This approach will minimize rule violations and enhance our RolePlay quality.

Furthermore, we should not limit our evaluations to basic Ghetto Rules but also include more advanced ones. In RolePlay, adherence to all rules is crucial for an immersive experience, making these assessments essential.

I am committed to providing guidance and assistance to anyone seeking it within the organization. My dedication to fairness and integrity underscores my ability to contribute positively and help others.

Additionally, I suggest refining the organization's rank structure to clarify the responsibilities and opportunities for each role. We should consider introducing more specialized ranks for different functions and categorize members into specific factions, such as Turfs and Sprays, to optimize our operations. This will allow us to focus our efforts and resources effectively.

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif
++

V0a60XHLgWvmJvJI.gif

ALBERT_MED

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

mW4s5Tx.png

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif
+++++++

Maya.66

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

mW4s5Tx.png

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif
good luck man

Youssssef Outlaw

ex LSPD/SAHP/FIB/EMS
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

mW4s5Tx.png

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif
+

Ichigo UchihaX

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Dev
2. Your Age IRL - 26
3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 35409

Additional Information

mW4s5Tx.png

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Money Lal

zposi72.gif
+++++++

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 26/10/2023 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Fstoq DeArcy , Emad Pluxury, or Rohan Saturo on Discord. Failure to do so before the interview will result in rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom