Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kaane Mysterio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9TQ6vikoNc

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Thank you to the admin who will be dealing with this report.

To start off with, i was chasing two gang members where they came to an immediate stop. Some talk goes back and forth where randomly ID 464 decided to be a hero and jumps out of his car he is clearly antagonizing me by putting his middle finger up, we are literal metres from a gang HQ and this is a considered a high crime area. Even if this is not known as a high crime area you can still see the FailRP.
At this area we are on, multiple fights happen daily between many gang members.

Anyways he gets smoked, then gets revived to then be robbed. Whilst he has multiple guns pointed at this he changes his clothing items so they could not be stolen scriptly. So whilst having his hands on his head and not fearing for his life he somehow manages to change clothes, seems like powergaming to me. I dont know it what world this is following demands... he then tries to stall as much as he can to then have his friends to attempt to mercy kill him but of course they also get smoked in the process.

also using words such as 'ez report', clear report baiter.

This ID is known as a report baiter and find his only wins on the forums. I guess skill is lacking these days.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept parts of this report.

ID 464 will be punished for failrp. If someone is in the middle of a gun fight, regardless if they ran to shelter, they would not, realistically, perform an obscene/indecent gesture.

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny the rest of the report.

Things cannot be robbed outside of the ghetto. It doesn't matter if he put those items on or not, you cannot take them from him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom