Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoto Ace

hmmm
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Laith

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT‎+2

4. Average online per day : 3-8 hour

5. Your Discord : shoto1000

6. Your Nickname : Shoto Ace

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience in gangs, so i wanted to try if i could make it as a leader

In the last few Months I have seen that Vagos is the only gang that is not so Active and so dead so i want to awak them and make them the best gang in city

I´v been playing on this city for a long time and have experience in both sides as Crimes and leos and I´ve been HC on both sides so many Times so I know what i´m doing

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As I often see, most gangs don't pay attention to RP and just do things that have nothing to do with RP. I'll pay more attention to RP (For example in a hostage situation more negotiable and much more rp)

i will make sure that everyone in gang and before Joining the gang knows the Rules of Ghetto and Good rp

I have a very good turf leader and very good turfers who can play very well so we will have 100% turfs

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie

1. freeze

Youssssef Outlaw

ex LSPD/SAHP/FIB/EMS
Player
Information

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience in gangs, so i wanted to try if i could make it as a leader

In the last few Months I have seen that Vagos is the only gang that is not so Active and so dead so i want to awak them and make them the best gang in city

I´v been playing on this city for a long time and have experience in both sides as Crimes and leos and I´ve been HC on both sides so many Times so I know what i´m doing

As I often see, most gangs don't pay attention to RP and just do things that have nothing to do with RP. I'll pay more attention to RP (For example in a hostage situation more negotiable and much more rp)

i will make sure that everyone in gang and before Joining the gang knows the Rules of Ghetto and Good rp

I have a very good turf leader and very good turfers who can play very well so we will have 100% turfs

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie

1. freeze
hope you make it man <3

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
Information

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie

1. freeze
Good Luck ! Big Vouch

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
Information

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie

1. freeze
you well be a god leader i can see

Reyonx

Co-Founder Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
Information

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie

1. freeze
You can do it man u will be the best leader

Mohamed_Ramadan

Capulet
Player
Information

7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
Ballas Deputy

1. Leader of Vagos

13. Leader

12. deputy

11. Underdeputy

10. Mafia

9. Turfer

8. Event Leader

7. Enforcer

6. Executive

5. Gangsta

4. Clappers

3. Homies

2. Newbie